Monday 31 December 2012

Urban Outfitters & Topshop Boxing Day Sale Picks 2012

I always struggle deciding what to buy from the sales as I am conscious of the fact that most of it will go "out of trend" when the New Year follows, and like many I impulse buy and am drawn to things I wouldn't ordinarily like, and only want because it's on sale!

With that in mind, I managed to pick out a few key items that I thought were quite versatile in my opinion. Urban Outfitters and Topshop were the main shops I scoured, although I was looking forward to going into Zara but found that their reductions were modest at best, and not not worth it at this point . My sister picked out some lovely things however, and I'm sure I will return after the New Year for a second look.

Here are the few things I picked out. Hope you like.

URBAN OUTFITTERS: WAS £45 NOW £22


URBAN OUTFITTERS: WAS £22 NOW £10



URBAN OUTFITTERS: WAS £45 NOW £22 - Almost everyone I saw in Urban Outfitters picked out this blouse, its gorgeous!




TOPSHOP: WAS £40 NOW £20



TOPSHOP: WAS £6.50 & £7 EACH NOW £3 EACH


Did you guys pick anything out?

Azia 

No comments:

Post a Comment