Saturday 22 December 2012

Hold Your Frame, Whisper Your Name


My American Apparel disco pants are one of my most trusted and exploited investments of all time. And why shouldn't they be after I parted with a hefty £ 74 for them! Ultimately, I think the benefits outweigh the expense as they go with EVERYTHING in my wardrobe. 

These pants are alleged to create a “flattering slimming effect” which I think  is one of the reasons these pants are so popular and undefeated against so many replicas (which I also own… for research purposes obviously).

Because of my experience with these, I have now purchased a pair of American Apparel's riding pants, which feature a heavy duty spandex, although I am not entirely sure that they create the same slimming illusion as my beloved disco pants.I will give my review later on.

And now for this amazing UNIF blouse. I got it from Nasty Gal, after craving after it for sooo long. It is a chiffon fabric, and details slits on the shoulder and drapes beautifully.

Let me know what you think.






Blouse - UNIF @ NASTY GAL, Disco Pants - AMERICAN APPAREL, Caged Bralet - TOPSHOP, Suede Ankle Boots - EBAY 

Azia 

No comments:

Post a Comment